Do I need a dental or vision card?

No, if you go to an in-network provider simply tell them the name of your insurance plan...Delta Dental (group 1417) or Davis Vision.  They will be able to file claims on your behalf and will ask you to pay any difference between what your plan covers and the cost of the service.  If you see an out of network provider go to the "Forms" page and complete the claim form which you will then submit directly to the claims department of the insurance company.